You have the solid support of the United States government to succeed in your ventures into the international markets. Chamber of the Americas, along with Greater San Jose Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, is your networking hub to reach the international community.
Together we can bring to the emerging economies the advances of the United States!
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESOURCES
IN TODAY´S EVER-CHANGING BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT, COTA´S CONSULTING SERVICES ARE STRATEGICALLY TAILORED TO MEET YOUR NEEDS THROUGHOUT THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE.
Whether you are entering or expanding your business into the Americas' marketplace, we are positioned and prepared to assist in your endeavors. In order to enhance the value of our client´s business or project, trade or investment, we offer a team of seasoned professionals whose “hands on” expertise and sphere of influence meet the client´s specific needs and requirements which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strategic business planning and positioning.
- Conducting a reality checkup to establish and prioritize strategic goals and objectives.
- Analyze opportunities and risk factors in order to maximize a company´s potential while avoiding pitfalls of rapid growth.
- Propose creative and diverse problem-solving styles and viable alternatives.
- Transaction objective from positioning, including: evaluations, strategies, alternatives, and structure.
We look forward to serving you.
Chamber of the Americas. International Headquarters, 720 Kipling Street, Suite 13, Denver, CO 80215 USA
For more information, contact Gil Cisneros, Chairman and CEO, (303) 462-1275 e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org